Friday, April 4, 2014

Geoff


Geoff is the oldest of 6 boys. He grew up in a loving home where he learned how to be a righteous, hardworking, loving father and husband. He always makes sure we have everything we need. If he finds out one of the kids needs a new pair of shoes he will take them out that night or the next day to buy a new pair. He is always doing thoughtful things for us. One day I mentioned that I was craving almond butter and apples. I had to go to a church activity and when I got home there was a new container of almond butter on the counter. He also gives the best, most thoughtful birthday and Christmas gifts. He is very committed to our family and our marriage. He loves going to sporting events, boating, golfing, fishing, and watching movies. He loves shopping at Costco, it might even be the highlight of his week. :) I had no idea how lucky I was when he asked me to marry him. He truly is the BEST husband and father we could ever want.